Search Job Listings
INTERNATIONAL DEMAND MANAGER - FL
|INTERNATIONAL DEMAND MANAGER - FL|
|International Demand Manager
Salary: $90K to $100K area (depending on specific experience, education, and leadership/mgmt skills)
Bonus: Target Bonus 10%
Products: Medical Products
Relocation: Relocation Package Available, If Applicable
Education: BS/BA Required; Desire BS - Supply Chain/Logistics/Transportation; MBA a Plus; CPIM/CPSM/CSCM Preferred
Location: Beautiful West Coast Florida
Manages all demand management activities for International markets and emerging markets as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manages International Demand Management, Order Desk and Order Management processes and performance
2. Leads, mentors and coaches International Demand Management and Order Desk staff
3. Partners and communicates with International business stakeholders including Executive, Regional, Country and Product Management to capture International Demand
4. Collaborates with Supply Chain Management to introduce additional product-market International demand forecasts
5. Works with Regulatory to ascertain information on product-market specific releases
6. Collaborates with Global Trade, International Transportation and ALC Logistics on International Order Management and Fulfillment
7. Develops and publishes presentations, reports and data on International Demand Management performance to International, Supply Chain and Senior Management
8. Introduces and directs Projects around Demand Management to include process improvement, capability introduction and systems integration
9. Collaborates with IS on strategic Demand Management projects and processes
10. Sponsors and leads change management initiatives on Demand Management with International stakeholders
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required.
• 12+ years business experience in Purchasing, Manufacturing, Distribution and/or Planning required.
• Demand Management experience required, SAP-DM or Oracle APS modules preferred
• Direct MRP/ERP experience required.
• Project Management / Change Management experience required.
• Sales & Operations experienced strongly preferred.
• International business and cultural awareness / experience required, multi-lingual preferred.
• Supervisory experience required.
• Industry Certification(s) preferred.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
Detailed knowledge of materials management, regulations, procedures, and records. Able to analyze cost to determine and implement opportunities for reduction. Extensive project management skills in coordinating the efforts of sub contract vendors
PC spreadsheets, computer software.
Please email resume in WORD format to:
|GLOBAL SOURCING / MATERIALS / SUPPLY CHAIN / LOGISTICS|
|Beautiful West Coast Florida|
|BS/BA Required; Desire BS - Supply Chain/Logistics/Transportation; MBA a Plus; CPIM/CPSM/CSCM Preferred|
|$90K to $100K area (depending on specific experience, education, and leadership/mgmt skills) + Target Bonus 10%|